Friday, September 9, 2016

DANTE: CLOSE ENCOUNTER OF THE RODENT KIND, No.1

This is a shot taken in the fall of 2009.  When Dante was younger I used to dress him up from time-to-time for photoshoots.  He, like his sister Domino, was very amenable to the whole thing and always cooperated to the fullest.  He was very comfortable in clothing as long is it didn't hinder his movement.

Here Dante meets up with a member of a completely different species -- of the rodent kind!

It's quite an 'arresting' moment when the squirrel unexpectedly asserts his animal-citizen's rights.



"Put yoor paws up an' stand against dat tree", says the squirrel.  "I'm takin' yoo in fur promotin' gang activity in the 'hood."


"Because I'm bad, I'm bad - come on
(Bad bad - really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad - you know it
(Bad bad - really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad - come on - you know it ..."

(from Michael Jackson's song "Bad")




1 comment:

pilch92 said...

That was a great shot.