Monday, October 29, 2012

DANTE'S CALENDAR WINNER IS ...

... RUMBLEMUM!

So many peoples said nice things about me, but Rumblemum was the only one who said she loved me, because I was me!  I calls that unconditional love, I do.  She really gets me.

Concatulations Rumblemum!  You are the winner of my brand new 2013 Lacocoon Dante 7" x 11" calendar. Mom has already sent a message to your Yahoo email asking for your address so we can mail it to you.  We know you live far away in New Zealand so it may take some time to get there, but you should still have it well before the new year begins.

I also made a special badge just for you, Rumblemum, to show my apPURReciations for all that love.


Here is me blowing you a kiss (appropriate for a fan, don't you think?):

Mmm-wah!

And for all my fans out there, I love you, too!  

10 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Awww, that's wonderful! Congrats to Rumblemum! We're sure she'll LOVE your calendar too!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Concatulations to the Rumblemum!

The Paw Relations

Colehaus Cats said...

Oh, Rumblemum! Concats to you on a Pawsome calendar! Purrs...

Colehauscats.com

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Concats to Rumblemum!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Well, concats to the Rumblemum! They are great furriends. We luf your close-up pic. Mee-yoww. xoxo

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Oh dear. Rumblemum has not stopped smiling all day, she's so thrilled! We should be jealous but Dante is just such a great mancat it's impossible to be jealous.

Thank you SO much, and thanks for the badge as well!! We're off to add it to our blog!

Marg said...

A well deserved winner. That Rumblemum is just the best.WE are so glad that they won. Take care all of you.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

YAY RUMBLEMUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooo happy she won! We "heart" her!

Unknown said...

Oh ! WoW! Concatulations to Rumble Mom!
Kisses
Nellie

Pretinha said...

Parabéns Rumblemum.